Winter Workshop Fundraiser
hosted by Region 1 Representatives in conjunction with Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute
Who: Jeff G. Konin, PhD, ATC, PT, FACSM, FNATA
What: Winter Workshop Fundraiser - All proceeds will be given to the Louisiana Athletic Trainers' Association, Inc.
Continuing Education Units:
- (8am-12pm) - Cannabis Healthcare Educator Certificate Workshop - 4 EBP
- (12:30pm-4:30pm) - Risk Management Concerns in Athletic Training - 4 Category A
See link below for hospital dining options and menus for lunch:
When: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Ochsner Medical Center
1514 Jefferson Highway
New Orleans, LA 70121
Monroe Hall, 1st floor
*Free parking in hospital garage*
Directions to Monroe Hall from parking garage:
- Take elevator to 1st floor.
- Walk past the PJ's coffee shop and escalators.
- Follow signs towards the emergency department.
- Follow the red brick floor until it ends and take a RIGHT.
- Monroe Hall will be on the 1st LEFT.
- Signs will be posted.
Ochsner Hospital - Elmwood reserves the right to cancel any course for various circumstances, including if enrollment is not sufficient to warrant offering of the course. If a course must be canceled for any reason, a full refund via check will be granted to reflect the participant's original payment.
Full refunds (Minus 10% for handling fees) are given after completion of the course registration if cancellation request is received 10 business days prior to the seminar date. No refunds will be given after this deadline.
Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible refunds will be processed within 10 business days from the date of request.
Ochsner Hospital - Elmwood is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers.